Looking for a hearty and healthy soup recipe that’s packed with flavor and nutrients? Look no further than this delicious Fennel Carrot Soup recipe. On a cold day, this soup is an ideal choice. Or when you just need something warm and comforting. The combination of fennel and carrots creates a unique and delightful taste that will have you going back for seconds.
Not only is this soup delicious, but it’s also incredibly healthy. Carrots are packed with vitamins A and C, while fennel is an excellent source of fiber and potassium. The addition of garlic and ginger gives this soup an extra nutritional boost and a flavor punch.
This Fennel Carrot Soup recipe is perfect for a cozy night in or as a healthy lunch option. It’s easy to make, requires minimal prep time, and is packed with delicious flavors and nutrients. Give it a try and enjoy the warmth and comfort of a hearty bowl of soup!
So why not give this Fennel Carrot Soup recipe a try? It’s easy to make, requires just a few simple ingredients, and will leave you feeling satisfied and nourished.
Healthy and Delicious Fennel Carrot Soup Recipe
- 1 large fennel bulb chopped
- 4 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger grated
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper to taste
- 1 handful parsley fresh, for garnish
- On medium heat, heat the olive oil in a large pot.
- Add the chopped fennel, carrots, and onion, and sauté for 5-7 minutes until the vegetables begin to soften.
- Next, add the minced garlic and grated ginger to your pot and continue cooking for an additional minute until they become fragrant.
- Now, pour the vegetable broth into your pot and bring the soup to a boil.
- As soon as the soup starts boiling, reduce the heat so that the soup starts to simmer gently and cover the pot, then simmer the soup for about 25-30 minutes or up until the vegetables are soft.
- Once the vegetables have become tender, blend the soup using an immersion blender until it reaches a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the soup has been pureed to a smooth consistency, use a ladle to transfer it into individual bowls. Finally, garnish each bowl with fresh parsley to add some extra flavor and color.