Got so many chicken leftovers? This Chicken Salad Wrap is the perfect lunch to have. You can easily throw in your leftovers and whip them up into a new meal. Here’s the recipe you should try.
- 4 ounces of chicken breast, chopped into cubes
- 3 celery stalks, washed and chopped into small pieces
- 1/3 cup of chopped cilantro
- Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of light olive oil mayo
- 1 cup of Arugula
- 2 whole-wheat tortillas
- Chop chicken breast into ½ inch cubes and place in a bowl. Add chopped celery to the bowl and chopped cilantro. Add a measure of light olive oil mayo and stir to cover. Add black pepper to taste.
- Place ½ cup of arugula on a tortilla, add filling and wrap in a tortilla.