If you love pizza and know how to make one, this Pizza Rolls Recipe won’t cause you any trouble. You will just add one more step to your favourite pizza recipe, and you will get these cute little pizza rolls that will be the perfect snack to offer your friends when they come over to your place.
Once you make the rolls, you can put them in the freezer and bake them when an unexpected visit knocks on the door – or when you crave them late at night while watching your favourite TV series.
Easy Pizza Rolls RecipePrint Recipe
- 3 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups of warm water
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 envelope of yeast
- Add the yeast to warm water and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, mix together the flour, salt, sugar and olive oil until combined and then add the water with yeast.
- With speed on medium, mix until everything is combined. Once everything is combined, you will reduce the speed to low and mix for 10 minutes.
- Divide the rolled dough into 2 to 3 balls (depends on how many different fillings you want – I usually divide it into 2 balls) and put each of them into an oiled bowl – brush the tops of the dough with a bit of oil. Cower the bowls with plastic wrap and place the dough into a warm place for approximately 2 hours or until it doubles its volume.
- Once the dough is ready, preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Dust some flour onto your counter, take a ball of dough and roll it out.
- Top it with your favourite pizza ingredients, but don’t exaggerate with cheese because you will need it for topping.
- Starting with a short/long end and roll it into a large roll. (if you want to get thicker rolls, start rolling with a shorter end).
- Slice the roll into as many sections as you can, place each roll on a baking sheet, and top each with cheese. Don’t worry if they don’t look pretty because the cheese will cover them anyway.
- Bake the pizza rolls for about 20 to 25 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius or until browned on top.