Old Fashioned Cocktail Recipe
The Old Fashioned has been around since the late 1800's but recently was made famous once again in the TV Series Mad Men.
- 2 tsp sugar syrup or 1 sugar cube
- 2 dash Angostura Bitters 1 dash is about 6 drops
- 1 tsp water
- 2 floz bourbon Use your favourite
- 1 orange peel
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Take a rock glass and add the sugar syrup
- Add the two dashes of Angostura Bitters
- Add the 1 teaspoon of water
- Give that a good mix and if you use a sugar cube make sure it is dissolved.
- Fill the glass with Ice
- Pour in the two ounces of Bourbon
- Garnish with the orange peel and Maraschino cherry
- Optional you can top up with soda water (club soda)
Calories: 190kcalCarbohydrates: 12gSodium: 10mgPotassium: 11mgFiber: 0.02gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 0.2IUCalcium: 2mgIron: 1mg
We’d love to know if you enjoyed this recipefeel free to let us know in the comments!