The original version of this Yummy Tomato Basil White Pizza Recipe is from a random Pinterest post I saw. While I was making this, I changed things by upping the temperature for a more crispy crust and also by adding a little Feta cheese.
Personally, I think everything is better with Feta. But then again, I’m a cheese girl. So use Feta, or don’t use it, but trust me, this tomato basil white pizza begs for Feta!
This past weekend, I had the best pizza I‘ve ever eaten, Blue cheese and duck pizza. So I’m adding that to my list of things to make, except I’ll use bacon. Or maybe I’ll even try two varieties, one white pizza and one with barbecue sauce.
Yummy Tomato Basil White Pizza Recipe
- 1 12-inch pizza crust
- ½ cup Italian cheese and herb cooking cream
- 1 medium tomato thinly sliced
- 8 small basil leaves fresh and torn into pieces
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- Heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread cooking creme on pizza crust. Top with tomato slices, fresh basil, mozzarella cheese, and feta cheese.
- Place pizza directly on the oven rack and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.