Succulent Fish Tacos With Creamy Avocado Slaw
These fish tacos with creamy avocado slaw are my comfort food. These are so juicy and delicious! Try the recipe here.
- 1 pound white fish
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- ½ cup cilantro
- ½ medium avocado
- ⅓ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ medium lime juiced
- 1 small jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag broccoli slaw
- ½ cup corn
- 4 small flour tortillas
- Pat your fish dry with a paper towel and mix together with seasonings. Sprinkle both sides with a spice blend. Heat a few tablespoons of oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Combine cilantro, avocado, yogurt, lime juice, and jalapeno in a bullet/blender/food processor. Blend! Salt as desired.
- Toss broccoli slaw with cream sauce and sit in the fridge (15 to 30 minutes).
- Fry the fish in oil for 4 to 5 minutes on the first side. Flip, fry an additional 2 to 3 minutes and remove the paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Assemble tacos by layering fish, creamy slaw, salsa and hot sauce in a warmed corn tortilla.
Calories: 508kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 28gFat: 36gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 10gMonounsaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 879mgPotassium: 582mgFiber: 3gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 471IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 87mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!